A new report has given a major update on the WWE status of Brock Lesnar, following recent rumors that his return is imminent.
It was previously speculated that Brock Lesnar will return to WWE TV very soon. It is now being reported that Lesnar is in talks to appear at SummerSlam.
As per Andrew Zarian of The Mat Men Podcast, WWE plan to feature Brock Lesnar at The Biggest Party of the Summer. It is reportedly thought that Lesnar’s name will help sell tickets, with WWE returning to their touring schedule.
On the returns of John Cena and Brock Lesnar, Zarian said:
”I would say expect to see all of the big names that make sense. Lesnar was early on for SummerSlam plans they were trying to do something. I think the concept behind Lesnar is to justify what we’re gonna pay him (and) we need a more consistent touring schedule so we can build to this and those appearances by Lesnar will help sell tickets, obviously.”
With Bobby Lashley currently holding the WWE Championship, many fans have speculated that Lesnar could return to battle The All Mighty.
Another report had suggested that John Cena vs Roman Reigns will main-event SummerSlam. Upon hearing this report, Kurt Angle has admitted that he’s rethinking his retirement.
Quote via Inside The Ropes.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?