On social media last week, AEW stars posted videos of them wrestling with Brodie Lee Jr, including one posted by Britt Baker that saw the 8-year-old pin former NXT Champion Adam Cole at the AEW New Year’s Eve party.
It’s not only NXT and AEW stars that Brodie Lee Jr has been mixing it up with, as Amanda Huber shared on Instagram that Brodie went down to Natalya and Tyson Kidd’s school, and got to get in the ring with Liv Morgan.
“Tonight was pretty cool. We got to go visit @tjwilson711 & @natbynature and let Brodie work in the ring. @yaonlylivvonce is a gem for working around the ring with him and letting him learn.”
View this post on Instagram
It’s been great to see wrestlers from AEW and WWE both doing their best to put a smile on Brodie Lee Jr’s face after the tragic passing of his father over the Holiday period. It’s a real testament to the impact that Brodie Snr had on his peers.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39