WWE Senior Vice President Bruce Prichard has applied for an interesting trademark.
On April 21, Bruce Prichard filed to trademark “I Used To Be Over” for merchandise and podcast purposes.
The full description of the trademark can be found below:
-Hats; Shirts; Shirts and short-sleeved shirts; Sweatshirts; Hooded sweatshirts.
-Entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment; Entertainment services, namely, providing video podcasts in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes.
Prichard currently serves as WWE Senior Vice President and Executive Director of both Raw and SmackDown.
The former Brother Love also is the co-host of “Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard” with Conrad Thompson.
Stay up to date with the win-loss records for the WWE roster at this link.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown