Bruce Prichard has discussed Vince McMahon’s future in WWE, noting that he believes McMahon won’t step down anytime soon.
Speaking on his Something To Wrestle podcast, the current Raw & SmackDown Executive Director stated that McMahon is showing no signs of slowing down, reiterating that the WWE Chairman is a freak of nature.
Believing that McMahon will be with WWE for at least two more decades, Prichard said:
“Yes (I always felt like Vince McMahon would continue running WWE past the early 2000s). Absolutely. Yeah, I can’t imagine him not doing it and I am sure that he will continue to do it probably for the next 25-to-30 years.
“His mom’s 101 and still going so, you know, he shows no signs of slowing down at all and he’s a freak of nature and it’s hard to imagine it without him and I don’t think that we’ll have to imagine it without him for a long, long time.”
McMahon, Prichard, and a number of other WWE executives recently missed several TV tapings at the end of December, returning for WWE Day 1 on January 1, 2022.
The WWE Chairman regularly features on WWE Raw, in segments with his on-screen protégé, Austin Theory. WWE reportedly has big plans for Theory in this year’s Royal Rumble match.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Latest On MJF-AEW Situation, Tony Khan Willing To Pay MJF Comparable To Other Top Stars
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)