Bruce Prichard has discussed Vince McMahon’s future in WWE, noting that he believes McMahon won’t step down anytime soon.
Speaking on his Something To Wrestle podcast, the current Raw & SmackDown Executive Director stated that McMahon is showing no signs of slowing down, reiterating that the WWE Chairman is a freak of nature.
Believing that McMahon will be with WWE for at least two more decades, Prichard said:
“Yes (I always felt like Vince McMahon would continue running WWE past the early 2000s). Absolutely. Yeah, I can’t imagine him not doing it and I am sure that he will continue to do it probably for the next 25-to-30 years.
“His mom’s 101 and still going so, you know, he shows no signs of slowing down at all and he’s a freak of nature and it’s hard to imagine it without him and I don’t think that we’ll have to imagine it without him for a long, long time.”
McMahon, Prichard, and a number of other WWE executives recently missed several TV tapings at the end of December, returning for WWE Day 1 on January 1, 2022.
The WWE Chairman regularly features on WWE Raw, in segments with his on-screen protégé, Austin Theory. WWE reportedly has big plans for Theory in this year’s Royal Rumble match.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Next Ring Of Honor Pay Per View Announced