Bryan Danielson has revealed that he has a goal to form a faction within AEW, naming Daniel Garcia as a talent he’d feature in his group.
Speaking with TV Insider, Danielson explained that he’d like to take a rising star under his wing while in a stable, inspired by The Inner Circle’s Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara.
Also heading into 2022 with the aim of helping AEW to grow, Danielson said:
“If I can get a group together, I’m thinking of a younger talent or two, and that develops into stories within that. Look at Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho. By Sammy joining the Inner Circle, he’d become a bigger star. He then stepped up to the plate and hit home runs. That’s how you build young stars. A guy that comes to mind for me is Daniel Garcia.
“The one show my wife and I couldn’t stop watching was Game of Thrones. It just made you come back every week. Helping AEW, I want to help that need for viewers to come back every week. I think they’ve already created the best wrestling product in the United States than we’ve seen in years. Helping to get more fans watching and give the feeling like it’s must-see television every week. Those are my over-arching goals, not only for this year, but the three years I’m here.”
Danielson is set to challenge Hangman Page for the AEW World Championship at the Dynamite: Winter is Coming on December 15.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’