Bryan Danielson and Jon Moxley are set to team up again on Wednesday’s edition of AEW Dynamite: St Patrick’s Day Slam.
AEW has announced that the duo will face off against Chuck Taylor & Wheeler Yuta of Best Friends on the March 16 show.
Danielson & Moxley defeated Anthony Henry and JD Drake on this week’s episode of Dynamite, before William Regal cut a passionate promo about his past, present and future in wrestling.
Regal debuted for AEW at last weekend’s Revolution pay-per-view, breaking up a brawl between Danielson and Moxley.
Here’s the announced line-up for AEW Dynamite: St Patrick’s Day Slam:
- Dr. Britt Baker (c) vs. Thunder Rosa – AEW Women’s Championship, Steel Cage
- Scorpio Sky (c) vs. Wardlow – TNT Championship
- Hangman Page, Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus vs. Adam Cole , Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly
- Jon Moxley & Bryan Danielson vs. Chuck Taylor & Wheeler Yuta
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed