New AEW star Bryan Danielson has commented on the possibility of his wife Brie Bella joining him in All Elite Wrestling.
During the post-All Out media scrum, Danielson mentioned Bella a few times, which prompted the question, but it doesn’t sound like it’s something that’ll be happening any time soon.
“I mean, that would be a very difficult… it was hard for me to come here, right? Because I have so many ties within WWE. She’s happy there, she has so many business connections there. So, I don’t know.”
If you use this quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Bella was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame with her twin sister Nikki earlier this year and appeared at WrestleMania 37.
It has been heavily speculated, and even teased by the Bellas themselves, that they’ll eventually make an in-ring return in WWE at some point soon.
We’ll continue to cover more quotes coming out of the media scrum from Bryan Danielson and others so keep an eye out for some interesting comments throughout the day.
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk