Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair are set to team for a big tag team match on the August 18 edition of WWE SmackDown.
At WWE SummerSlam, Bianca Belair defeated Asuka and Charlotte Flair to win the WWE Women’s Championship. However, IYO SKY went on to successfully cash in her Money In The Bank contract to beat Belair to win the title.
On the August 11 edition of SmackDown, Damage CTRL’s SKY and Bayley interfered in the Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair match to cause a no contest after attacking both women.
On Friday afternoon, WWE announced that Damage CTRL will team up to face Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair on the August 18 episode of SmackDown from Toronto.
This should be intriguing as the past times Belair and Flair teamed up with one another, they didn’t quite get along too well.
Meanwhile, both women will be trying to put themselves in line for the first crack at IYO SKY’s WWE Women’s Championship.
Also worth remembering, Bayley will have to have eyes in the back of her head after Shotzi has been stalking her over the past few weeks.
Also announced for tonight’s show, Edge will celebrate his 25th anniversary by facing Sheamus for the first time ever and the fallout to Jey Uso “quitting” WWE at the end of last week’s show.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’