It was reported earlier today that WWE backstage interviewer Charly Caruso had been removed from TV after receiving heat backstage.
According to a report from Fightful Select, Caruso’s heat is as a result of her being consistently late to conduct interviews, and this news reached the ears of Vince McMahon, who made the decision to pull her from TV.
According to the same report, Caruso’s contract with WWE is up very soon, but it isn’t known whether she is planning to remain with the company, or whether this heat is leading to her departure.
Interviewers Cathy Kelley and Renee Paquette have both left WWE in the past year, so it may be that Caruso is going to be following them out of the door.
The current belief is that Caruso has been permanently replaced by Kevin Patrick, who you will have seen popping up for interviews on WWE TV over the past few weeks.
We will of course keep you updated with any further news regarding Caruso’s status with WWE.
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery