Former WWE star Kalisto has found himself in some hot water with both Chris Jericho and Amanda Huber after posting a tweet in which Jon Huber (Brodie Lee) was spelled wrong.
Kalisto tweeted out:
“Prayed and talked to John(Brodie lee) before my match.. thank you for showing me your home @AEW and giving me the strength and energy I need it today (praying emoji) forever your in my heart Hermano…”
Kalisto made his AEW debut this past week, but he may not have made too many friends with his tweet, as former AEW Champion Chris Jericho quickly pointed out the spelling mistake.
You spelled his name wrong. https://t.co/5xMymtqfzd
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) November 4, 2021
A fan replied to Jericho’s tweet, pointing out that Miro misspelled Brodie’s name on several occasions, to which Brodie’s wife Amanda replied:
1) Brodie/ Brody was a stage name. Not his real name.
2) Miro spoke to me almost daily when Jon was sick.
3) Miro cried with me after he passed.
4) Miro continuously checked on me & my kids.
— Amanda (@MandaLHuber) November 4, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Major Stipulation Added To NXT Stand & Deliver Match
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2