Per the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) AEW star Chris Jericho has filed for a new trademark.
Jericho (under his real name, Chris Irvine) filed an application to trademark the term ‘The Wizard’ on May 5. Per the USPTO filing, Jericho intends to use the trademark to cover use surrounding “entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests”.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes
Jericho notably began calling himself the Wizard after throwing a fireball in Eddie Kingston’s face on the April 27 edition of Dynamite.
Following Kingston’s threats to Jericho on last week’s edition of Rampage, the Wizard has stated that he has filed a restraining order against the popular AEW star.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
I’m a wizard…. https://t.co/oMicFIh3NE
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) April 28, 2022
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Hiromu Takahashi Comments On Missing Forbidden Door
- Toru Yano In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Katsuyori Shibata In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Fred Rosser Wins NJPW STRONG Openweight Championship