Chris Pratt is a much larger man than people realize but even he knows that Batista is one tough dude.
Pratt recently spoke with The Late Late Show where he revealed that he once texted Batista (Dave Bautista) while hopped up on sleeping aids. In his inebriated state, Pratt wanted Batista to wrestle him, something Pratt knew was a bad idea when he woke up. He said:
“I would text people, and I’m blackout, have no idea what I’m texting people, on like an Ambien. It was like: ‘Dave, I want to wrestle you. I want to wrestle you. No one needs to know, but I just want to know. I think I could take you. I think I could wrestle you, bro. Like collegiate rules — no elbows, no knees. I just want to feel the power.’ Dave would kill me. He is by far the toughest dude in all of Hollywood.”
Chris Pratt and Batista began working together on the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, which released in 2014. Since then they have appeared in a number of other Marvel movies together, including Avengers: Endgame.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match