Chris Pratt is a much larger man than people realize but even he knows that Batista is one tough dude.
Pratt recently spoke with The Late Late Show where he revealed that he once texted Batista (Dave Bautista) while hopped up on sleeping aids. In his inebriated state, Pratt wanted Batista to wrestle him, something Pratt knew was a bad idea when he woke up. He said:
“I would text people, and I’m blackout, have no idea what I’m texting people, on like an Ambien. It was like: ‘Dave, I want to wrestle you. I want to wrestle you. No one needs to know, but I just want to know. I think I could take you. I think I could wrestle you, bro. Like collegiate rules — no elbows, no knees. I just want to feel the power.’ Dave would kill me. He is by far the toughest dude in all of Hollywood.”
Chris Pratt and Batista began working together on the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, which released in 2014. Since then they have appeared in a number of other Marvel movies together, including Avengers: Endgame.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History