PWInsider is reporting that Dean Ambrose and wife Renee Young have once again been spotted in Birmingham, Alabama, indicating the former WWE Champion is undergoing extensive rehab to strengthen his tricep following a nasty tear late last year.
The former Shield member underwent a successful surgery in December and is expected to be out a mammoth nine months. This, of course, means that he’ll miss WrestleMania 34, for which he was penciled-in to battle Seth Rollins after a much-needed heel turn.
Dean Ambrose follows in the footsteps of the likes of Triple H, Seth Rollins, and Finn Bálor amongst others who all underwent surgery and rehabilitation in Birmingham following varying damage. Currently, it is unknown whether Ambrose will return ahead of schedule and make it back in time for SummerSlam where he would presumably turn on Rollins, commencing their rivalry.
‘The Lunatic Fringe’ was withdrawn from all public appearances over WrestleMania weekend, with no reason given for his absence.
We wish Dean Ambrose the best on his road to recovery.
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- White Rabbit Clues Continue On WWE SmackDown
- Wrestling World Reacts To Passing Of Antonio Inoki
- Andrade El Idolo AEW Career At Stake Next Week Live On AEW Rampage
- Kevin Dunn Trends On Twitter As Fans React To Production Botch
- Tension Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Seth Rollins Discussed Name Change With Vince McMahon Prior To His Retirement
- WWE SmackDown Season Premiere Date Announced
- Drew McIntyre Throws Shade At Logan Paul
- Wrestling Legend Calls Sami Zayn ‘Top Performer In This Entire Industry’