Dolph Ziggler has earned the right to challenge Damian Priest for the United States Championship in the future.
On tonight’s (December 20) episode of Raw, Dolph Ziggler took on Damian Priest in a United States Championship Contender’s Match, where he would earn a title shot if he won.
Ziggler ended up winning the match by countout after Priest got enraged and attacked Robert Roode at ringside. Ziggler was victorious, which “earns” him a shot at the title.
Toni Storm recently earned a SmackDown Women’s Championship match by winning a contender’s match by disqualification. That match is set to air on the Christmas Eve episode of SmackDown.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw