Former TNA commentator Don West announced that his cancer is now in remission during a recent health update.
In June, West informed fans that he was to undergo immediate treatment following a brain lymphoma diagnosis. Following two months of chemotherapy and over a dozen treatments of radiation therapy, West announced that his cancer is now in remission.
West shared the news on Twitter:
“I want to give everyone an update After 8 weeks of chemotherapy and 13 treatments of radiation my cancer is now in remission Thank you for everyone’s prayers because they truly worked I look forward to getting back on the radio doing what I love.”
In July, West took to Twitter with a heartfelt message, thanking fans for their well-wishes, and promising to broadcast his radio show again one day.
We here at WrestleTalk wish Don West the best for the future.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines