AEW has announced that independent star Luchasaurus has signed with the company. He competed in the Casino Battle Royale on the Double or Nothing pre-show. He was the second-to-last participant to be eliminated when he was tossed out by Hangman Page.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 29, 2019
Luchasaurus has competed recently with Bar Wrestling, Lucha Underground and Ring of Honor. He first appeared on Being the Elite on the May 20th episode, where Matt Jackson offered him and Jungle Boy spots in the Casino Battle Royale.
He displayed his partnership with Jungle Boy during the match. They managed to disarm Jimmy Havoc, who was wielding a staple gun, and hit a double-team facebuster. It is unknown whether they will compete as a tag team in AEW but Jungle Boy was also signed earlier this year.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?