Dustin Rhodes, the older brother of Cody Rhodes, has commented after the emotional segment with Cody and Paul Heyman on WWE Raw.
The segment saw Cody and Heyman discuss Cody’s WrestleMania main event against Roman Reigns, with Cody and Dustin’s father Dusty Rhodes a big topic of conversation.
Notably, Heyman told Cody that Dusty had told him in their final conversation that Cody was his favorite son, but Reigns was the son he always wanted.
Dustin, who got caught in the crossfire a little bit there, tweeted after the segment:
“I love you brother!! @CodyRhodes #FinishTheStory #KickPaulInTheBalls”
Dustin is still with AEW but has recently said 2023 will be his final year as an active wrestler.
It’s believed his AEW contract expires in July.
The popularity of Sami Zayn reportedly had a big impact on the Cody/Heyman segment last night – you can read about that at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy