Former WWE Star KENTA (FKA Hideo Itami) made his debut with New Japan Pro Wrestling at Dominion. He debuted alongside Katsuyori Shibata who made a surprise appearance on the show.
KENTA revealed that he is there to show New Japan Pro Wrestling’s fans what his style of pro wrestling is like and he will do it in the G1 Climax. He had been competing in Pro Wrestling NOAH since his release from WWE.
This will mark KENTA’s first G1 Climax tournament. He is now the first official participant in the tournament, while Jon Moxley and Shingo Takagi have both publicly declared their intentions to participate.
Kenny Omega, Hangman Page and Michael Elgin will not be returning from last year’s G1 Climax. It would appear that their three available slots have been quickly filled.
What do you think about KENTA’s debut? Let us know in the comments below, on Twitter or on Discord!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring