One of the best moments of 2023 in WWE came back at the Backlash premium live event in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
During the San Juan Street Fight between Bad Bunny and Damian Priest, former WWE star Carlito made a surprise appearance during the match, getting a massive reaction from the crowd.
Following his cameo, fans had hoped for Carlito to re-sign with the company, but no deal between Carlito and the company was made.
However, in an update from PWInsider Elite (via WrestlePurists), the former Intercontinental Champion was spotted in Orlando, Florida yesterday.
When asking around, PWInsider were told that Carlito was in town for WWE, but it was not confirmed in what capacity.
There had been reports that Carlito was backstage at tonight’s episode of SmackDown, which PWInsider has since claimed are false.
Carlito became an honorary member of the LWO during his appearance at Backlash alongside Bad Bunny and Savio Vega.
The LWO’s Zelina Vega is set for a Money in the Bank qualifier on tonight’s show, taking on Lacey Evans.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers