While WWE’s current backstage creative situation may be dominating the wrestling news as of late, a former WWE star has revealed some of his own creative ideas during his time in the company.
Former WWE star Mojo Muhtadi (FKA Mojo Rawley) would take to Twitter to reveal a certain pitch that got shot down by WWE’s creative.
“When I was wrestling as Mojo Rawley, I made a pitch to name my following “Raw Dawgs.”
I would come to the ring and say “Where my Raw Dawgs at?”
The pitch was declined before I could even finish the sentence.”
Muhtadi would be with WWE for almost a decade, beginning off in NXT in 2013, being best known for his Hype Bros team with Zack Ryder and his 2017 Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal win.
After a long stint of inactivity he would be released from his contract due to budget cuts in April 2021.
Since his release Muhtadi has had a successful transition into the business world, with the company he co-founded Paragon – a sports entertainment talent agency representing several currently active stars such as Andrade El Idolo, Jay White and Claudio Castagnoli.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE NXT Name Backstage At June 2 SmackDown Taping