On this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, Lance Archer defeated Frankie Kazarian in around 10 minutes, but it seems Kazarian almost didn’t wrestle at all.
Taking to Twitter, Kaz showed off a nasty case of bursitis in his elbow that he got drained just two hours before his match with Archer.
You can see just how swollen his elbow was below.
Two Hours before my match with @LanceHoyt I had a bad case of bursitis and had to have my elbow drained with a syringe. Here are the results. No excuses, as Lance is a killer. But be aware that I am the fucking man I have been for a long time. pic.twitter.com/Lr7M1huhh4
— Frankie Kazarian (@FrankieKazarian) January 20, 2022
Nothing like a nice syringe full of elbow fluid to get you in the mood for a match with Lance Archer.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing