With SummerSlam now in the rear view mirror, tonight’s (August 5) episode of WWE SmackDown is set to be the first official episode of the Triple H era.
Liv Morgan retained her SmackDown Women’s Championship at SummerSlam against Ronda Rousey, before Rousey attacked her after the match. WWE then announced a suspension to Rousey.
With Rousey now out of the picture, Liv Morgan needs a new challenger for Clash at the Castle, and we are set to find out who that will be on tonight’s show.
WWE has announced that a Gauntlet match will take place between Shotzi, Aliyah, Natalya, Shayna Baszler, Sonya Deville, Raquel Rodriguez and Xia Li, with the winner challenging Morgan for the title in Cardiff.
— WWE (@WWE) August 5, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future