On tonight’s (April 2) NXT Stand & Deliver show, Cameron Grimes captured the North American Championship in the opening Ladder match.
During the match, Grayson Waller hit a huge elbow drop off a Ladder through a ladder bridged at ringside, appearing to take a rough landing.
While no injury has been confirmed for Waller, he and Sanga took a photo at AT&T Stadium ahead of WrestleMania Saturday, where he was sporting an arm brace after the injury fear.
? #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/M8jaUyDywH
— Grayson Waller (@GraysonWWE) April 2, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023