Hot off the heels of Revolution, a huge tag team match has been announced for AEW Dynamite. The Inner Circle will be able to get a measure of revenge as Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara will take on Jon Moxley and Darby Allin.
Following #AEWRevolution we have a huge grudge tag team match signed for this week’s #AEWDynamite from Denver w/ New AEW World Champ Jon Moxley & Darby Allin vs Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara
Get your tickets now at https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq or watch 8/7c on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/M27H1CXQGe
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) March 3, 2020
Moxley defeated Jericho in the main event of Revolution to win the AEW World Championship. This tag match will be his first match as champion. Allin and Guevara also competed at the pay per view with Allin getting the win.
Guevara had crushed Allin’s throat with a skateboard on Dynamite prior to the pay per view. Their match ended up being extreme with Guevara hitting a 630 senton through a table. While Allin was able to pick up the win, he failed to get the revenge he desired as Jake Hager saved Guevara before Allin could do more damage.
Now, both teams can expect the other to be pissed off and ready to fight come Wednesday night.
Are you looking forward to AEW Dynamite? Let us know on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win