Jeff Hardy is known to be a daredevil, and that lends itself to some pretty wacky ideas when it comes to doing stuff in his matches.
But apparently it’s not limited to stuff he does in matches, as he’s made one particular suggestion for a certain match type, which would certainly be an… interesting thing to see.
Speaking with Alex McCarthy, Jeff Hardy outlined his outlandish idea, saying:
“What if there was a match to which you wrestled for five minutes and then there was a (beeping noises). The ring starts spinning, and then it spins at a certain speed for a certain amount of time, and then it can stop. Naturally, you’d get dizzy but then another two minutes or whatever it starts to spin again, but now it’s a little faster. I’m just curious to see if you can run spots as the ring’s spinning and be safe about it.”
There’s about as much chance of that happening in WWE as there is of me turning into a three-legged pink rhinoceros, but maybe, just maybe, if he was to one day join AEW, it would be a little bit more likely.
Quote via Wrestling Inc
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Released WWE Star Signs New Contract