It has emerged that Jeff Hardy has turned down an offer from WWE for him to be inducted in the 2022 class of the Hall of Fame.
WWE released Hardy in December after he reportedly refused WWE’s offer to send him to rehab following him walking out of a house show match under strange circumstances.
As reported in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis contacted Hardy a few weeks ago with the Hall of Fame offer.
Hardy was said to have turned it down and requested to be sent his drug test results because he knew he wasn’t going to be positive for recreational drugs, and it took six weeks to get those results back.
The belief is that WWE really doesn’t want Jeff Hardy to join AEW because the obvious reunion with his brother Matt would be such a big deal.
Hardy is still under a non-compete following his release until March 9, so AEW can’t legally make him a contract offer until after that expires.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing