Former NXT Tag Team Champion Julius Creed has now reacted to Jey Uso stating that he’s now done with WWE.
On Friday’s (August 11) edition of SmackDown, Jey Uso confronted Jimmy Uso for the first time since Jimmy betrayed Jey during his Tribal Combat match against Roman Reigns at SummerSlam.
After attacking Reigns, Solo Sikoa, and finally Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso stated that he’s out of the Bloodline, SmackDown, and WWE.
Julius Creed has now shared a photo of him fist bumping Jey Uso backstage on the July 21 edition of SmackDown.
Creed captioned the photo:
You can view the post below.
Julius and Brutus Creed haven’t wrestled since losing a Loser Leaves NXT match to the Dyad on the July 4 NXT episode.
Jey Uso has now been removed from the online WWE roster and moved to the website’s alumni page.
For more details on this Jey Uso status change click here.
A major spoiler has potentially emerged on WWE’s plans for the Bloodline storyline, which you can read more about right here.
— Jacob A. Kasper (@JuliusCreedWWE) August 12, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Jade Cargill Shares Pitch For Bianca Belair WWE Match