Thankfully, it seems like Niven is not letting the bad news get the better of her, posting a few light-hearted posts on Twitter.
For those of you who aren’t aware, Jim Ross has long suffered from Bell’s Palsy, with his first attack dating back to 1994.
Taking to Twitter, the AEW lead commentator has offered Niven some words of support.
You look great, young lady!
Bell’s palsy is just another bump in the road for you.
I’ve had it three times and our only option is to fight through it.
Stay positive. You have a bright future. 🙏🤠 https://t.co/F3XV4jgaYt
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) December 13, 2019
This all comes after Ross revealed that he is of the belief that professional wrestlers should be able to use steroids.
Piper Niven is set to face Toni Storm and Kay Lee Ray in a triple threat match for KLR’s NXT UK Women’s Championship at NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II next month.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery