After an eight-year hiatus, it was announced that John Morrison would be returning to WWE on an episode of WWE Backstage. Many people were underwhelmed with the announcement, feeling the return would have been better served as a surprise on a PPV.
Morrison’s first appearance on WWE programming since he signed a new multi-year deal with the company also left a lot to be desired. Morrison appeared on the latest episode of WWE The Bump, a show that approximately six people watch each week.
Onto slightly more exciting news, Morrison has seemingly confirmed that he is at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando preparing for his in-ring return.
Taking to Instagram, the former Intercontinental Champion a clip of him dabbing on the top rope.
As questionable as Morrison dabbing is, he is still a fantastic in-ring worker and I am very excited for his eventual in-ring return to WWE.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post
- AEW Dark Elevation Spoilers For August 15