According to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), former WWE star Kalisto has filed for a new trademark.
On July 28, Kalisto (via Manny Money Productions LLC) filed to trademark the term “Luchagore Guys”. As per the USPTO, the trademark will allow the phrase to be used for select items of merchandise.
The following description accompanied the filing:
IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, Beanies; Coats; Footwear; Headwear; Pants; Shirts; Shoes; Shorts; Belts; Bottoms as clothing; Jackets; Tops as clothing; Hooded sweat shirts; Long-sleeved shirts; Short-sleeved shirts; Sweat shirts; T-shirts
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing video podcasts in the field of horror, comedy, lifestyle, wrestling, pop culture, entertainment.; Providing online non-downloadable videos in the field of horror, comedy, and wrestling
Kalisto had previously filed to trademark “Samuray del Sol”, a ring name the former US Champion used before his time with WWE.
Kalisto was released by WWE on April 15. The luchador has confirmed that he’d be open to a WWE return, if the opportunity arose.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Latest On Sasha Banks WWE Contract Negotiations