AEW World Champion Kenny Omega will be in action on tonight’s edition of AEW Dynamite, set to do battle with Alan Angels in singles competition.
This will be the first time the two competitors have met one-on-one since their notable bout from the April 22, 2020 episode of Dynamite. Tonight’s bout was announced on Twitter:
Ahead of @KennyOmegamanX’s PPV Title match vs Dark Order trusted friend Hangman Page, #AEW GM @TonyKhan has booked Omega vs. @Alan_V_Angels TONIGHT on #AEWDynamite! Angels took Kenny to the limit in his breakout match April 2020; can Alan break through and beat the champ tonight? pic.twitter.com/GdEEc9MaRt
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 3, 2021
Omega hasn’t been defeated in singles action since the August 13 premiere episode of Rampage, when he lost the IMPACT World Title to Christian Cage. The AEW World Champion defends his gold against Hangman Page at Full Gear on November 13.
The AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament will also conclude at Full Gear. It has been confirmed that Orange Cassidy’s replacement semi-final opponent for tonight will be announced during the show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match