WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has argued that Seth Rollins has the potential to become the next Shawn Michaels.
The Heartbreak Kid is one of the most iconic stars in WWE history, you don’t earn the moniker of ‘Mr WrestleMania’ for nothing!
On The Kurt Angle Show, Angle argued that Rollins could possibly follow in Michaels’ footsteps, noting:
“You know what? It’s not too much of a leap to say that he is the next Shawn Michaels. I believe he will be eventually. He is not there yet because Shawn put in a lot more years. So you know, 30-something years.”
Some fans regard Rollins as the modern Mr WrestleMania, arguing that he has had consistently great performances each year at the Show of Shows. At this year’s WrestleMania 38 event, the popular star faced off against Cody Rhodes in the former AEW EVP’s first WWE match since 2016.
Rollins is the current US Champion, after defeating Lashley for the gold on the October 10 edition of WWE Raw.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out