WWE held it’s most recent tryouts last month, which were attended by a number of independent wrestlers.
One name who was at the tryouts was former AEW, IMPACT and NWA star Kylie Rae.
Kylie, under the name Briana Ray, not only attended the tryout, but also went on to make her WWE debut on a recent episode of WWE Main Event against Dana Brooke.
Kylie using a new name and appearing on Main Event following the tryout led many to believe that she had signed with WWE.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Kylie Rae is not currently signed to the company, and remains a free agent as of today (January 9).
WWE made it’s first big independent signing of the new regime last month, when it was announced that Dragon Lee is heading to WWE.
There has also been an update on former WWE star Chelsea Green returning to the company, noting that she has been signed with the company for quite a while.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Britt Baker Says She ‘Still Has Questions’ Regarding Thunder Rosa Injury Status