LA Knight recently made his return to NXT, continuing his feud with Grayson Waller on the developmental show. He has also been working dark matches prior to Raw and SmackDown in recent weeks.
WWE shot an angle on social media between LA Knight and the Dirty Dawgs, where Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler got into an argument with Knight, seemingly planting the seeds for his impending main roster arrival.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE management are reportedly high on LA Knight, with him being lslated for a main roster spot in the spring, after WrestleMania.
That may have now been sped up due to Knight beginning an angle with Ziggler and Roode.
Knight, as well as Roderick Strong, Io Shirai and Dakota Kai, is set to be present at tonight’s SmackDown taping in Kansas City.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?