Logan Paul is officially set to be in action at WrestleMania 39 next month.
On last night’s (March 6) episode of Raw, Logan and Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins went face to face after weeks of tension between the two men.
Logan dropped Rollins with a right hand to close the segment, telling Seth he’ll see him at WrestleMania, before the match was made official.
With Logan Paul being a very busy man, it was unknown when he would next appear on Raw to build towards his match with Rollins at the show.
Per PWInsider, Paul is being locally advertised for the March 20 episode of Raw in St. Louis, Missouri.
The match with Seth Rollins will only be Logan Paul’s third singles match in his WWE career.
Logan made his in-ring debut at last year’s WrestleMania event, when he teamed with The Miz to defeat Rey and Dominik Mysterio in tag team action.
He returned to the ring at the Royal Rumble after suffering an injury in his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship loss to Roman Reigns at Crown Jewel last November.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE