NXT star Adam Cole has been working without a contract, in case you somehow weren’t aware. Cole had a meeting with Vince McMahon on Friday to discuss his contract situation.
The details of the meeting were revealed yesterday, with most within the company believing that it went well, although a decision on Cole’s future still hasn’t been decided.
Dave Meltzer commented on the meeting in this week’s Wrestling Observer radio, where he noted that writers for both Raw and SmackDown have been told to think of ideas for Cole.
This is not indication that Cole has re-signed with WWE, but it appears that his impending Takeover clash with Kyle O’Reilly will be his last in NXT, whatever his next destination may be.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return