Following several weeks of teases, new NXT signing Killer Kross finally made an appearance on last night’s episode of NXT, attacking Tommaso Ciampa to close the show, inserting himself into the main event picture immediately.
However, you may have noticed that his name was not mentioned on air. That’s because he has a new one, as eagle-eyed (or vulture-eyed, perhaps) viewers spotted a brand new t-shirt on the WWE shop.
That’s right, he’s now called Karrion Kross. Karrion being the decaying flesh of dead animals (with a K at the beginning).
I guess “Killer” just wasn’t PG enough for Vince McMahon and his child-friendly TV, so it’s not surprising the name change has taken place.
Do you like the name change? Let us know in the comments on Twitter.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since