All Elite Wrestling star Malakai Black (FKA Aleister Black) has revealed he strained his MCL during an enhancement match on Raw.
Speaking on Twitch, Black told the story of injuring his knee during a live Raw. The injury occurred when he threw a kick and his opponent turned, resulting in a sprained MCL. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“I strained my MCL once during a live episode of Raw when I wrestled an enhancement talent. He checked a low kick that he wasn’t supposed to check, I guess because he got scared, he kind of turned in and he wasn’t supposed to turn in. I’m anticipating (direct contact) but because he turned in a different way, he stepped out and I strained my MCL. I was like, ‘Oh shit.’ It was during the period where I was running through people. I remember I was going to leg sweep him as well and just pushing through it. It felt like my lower leg was hanging. Every time I did something, I had to flex my quads and hamstring to feel I was pulling my knee back in position. It was terrible.”
Malakai Black competed in enhancement matches on Raw in late 2019 and early 2020. This was around the time of his feud with Buddy Murphy and later Seth Rollins.
Black recently debuted in AEW where he attacked Arn Anderson and Cody Rhodes.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown