Since Matt Hardy left WWE he has been a lightning rod for news. While it seems increasingly likely that Hardy will end up in AEW, his first post-WWE match has been announced.
On March 27, Hardy will return to the ring for Northeast Wrestling. The show will take place in Waterbury, Connecticut but Hardy’s opponent has not yet been announced.
Friday, March 27th in Waterbury, CT @MATTHARDYBRAND returns to @newwrestling1 for his first match since becoming the hottest free agent in wrestling!!! Get your tickets now at https://t.co/piOoz1A9Xg pic.twitter.com/LMOI5dmTOE
— Northeast Wrestling (@newwrestling1) March 11, 2020
Hardy was “buried” on today’s episode of Free The Delete. The Young Bucks had to remove Zenith from Hardy’s body and lay him to rest. The episode did not provide us with any new information but only served to reinforce the theory that Hardy will be ending up in AEW.
Hardy also tweeted “Today is the beginning. Today is the end.”, which more than likely a reference to his burial on Free the Delete.
Are you looking forward to the return to the ring of Matt Hardy? Let us know on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023