Former WWE star Michelle McCool has explained her husband The Undertaker’s absolutely bizarre phobia.
Speaking with the Wives of Wrestling podcast, McCool spoke about the home life with The Undertaker and brought up his bizarre phobia of cucumbers.
“We can’t even have one in the room. Every birthday, [daughter] Kaia gets cucumbers. She’ll like put them under his pillow, she’ll put them in his car. Cucumbers, he can’t even smell them … can’t even be around it.”
“He ate so many cucumbers one day that he got sick. And ever since then, it was just game over.”
As previously mentioned, Michelle McCool also revealed a prank gone wrong when someone called 911 on her to say she killed The Undertaker.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts Live Results – June 29, 2022
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Evil Uno Addresses AEW Contract Expiry Speculation