The current betting odds for this Sunday’s AEW Double Or Nothing 2022 event have been revealed, per BetOnline.
The site is listing that CM Punk is currently the favorite to win the AEW World Championship main event against Hangman Adam Page, with Punk at (-170) to Hangman’s (+130).
The site also has both Thunder Rosa and Jade Cargill favored to retain their women’s championships. Also, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus are the favorites to retain the AEW World Tag Team Titles in their three-way match against Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs as well as Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee.
The full odds can be seen below:
AEW World Championship Match
CM Punk -170
Hangman Adam Page (c) +130
AEW Women’s World Championship Match
Thunder Rosa (c) -800
Serena Deeb +450
AEW World Tag Team Championships Match
Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus (c) -140
Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks +200
Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee +285
Anarchy In The Arena Match
Moxley, Danielson, Kingston, Santana & Ortiz -170
Jericho Appreciation Society +130
Tag Team Match
Young Bucks -200
The Hardys +135
TBS Championship Match
Jade Cargill -1600
Anna Jay +600
House of Black -140
Death Triangle +100
“Buy In” Tag Team Match
HOOK & Danhausen -1400
Tony Nese & “Smart” Mark Sterling +600
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown