A WWE star says he misses a popular faction.
From 2020 to 2021, one of the most popular stables on the WWE main roster was the unit of MVP, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander known as “The Hurt Business.”
Ahead of WWE Elimination Chamber 2023, the company seemed to be setting up for a potential reunion of the group with backstage segments featuring MVP having meetings with Alexander and Benjamin.
However following the event, the storyline was seemingly scrapped with no further developments since then.
On April 17, MVP took to Twitter to reply to a fan who expressed that they missed “The Hurt Business” and agreed with the sentiment. He quote tweeted:
“We all do.”
As previously reported, Shelton Benjamin also expressed that he felt “The Hurt Business” ended too soon.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
We all do. https://t.co/2qkUsrKLOx
— MVP (@The305MVP) April 17, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023