A popular star has been removed from the WWE roster page tonight.
As previously reported, PWInsider reported earlier this week that the former Naomi, Trinity Fatu is set to debut for IMPACT Wrestling at the television taping in Chicago tonight (April 28).
Ahead of her IMPACT debut, WWE has removed the former SmackDown Women’s Champion from their active roster page and moved her over to the alumni section on their website.
Even though she seemingly departed WWE some time ago, she’d still been on the SmackDown roster page until now.
There was a similar situation with Roderick Strong, who was actually still on the active NXT roster page until after he made his AEW debut this past Wednesday.
Trinity Fatu will reportedly make her on-screen debut for IMPACT on next Thursday on their latest episode on AXS TV.
She was reportedly backstage at a GCW show recently.
The former Naomi isn’t the only major name in Chicago for her huge debut, which you can read here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win