Naomi has been noticeably absent from WWE TV for the last few months, not wrestling since the July 15, episode of Monday Night Raw.
Naomi’s husband Jimmy Uso has also been missing from TV since July. However, The Usos will reportedly be returning to TV this week.
However, nothing is being reported regarding Naomi’s potential in-ring return.
Taking to Twitter, Naomi explained why she has been off TV for a number of weeks, saying she has “faced some trying times”.
I’ve faced some trying times the past few months…losing a loved one so dear to me (rocked me to my core) & handling my own health issues I wasn’t aware of forced me to slow down & reevaluate…I want my loving fans to know that I’m ok and will be back when the time is right? pic.twitter.com/9eL1vZCCIb
— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) September 30, 2019
Everyone at WrestleTalk would like to wish Naomi the best. We hope to see her back in a WWE ring before too long.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed