WWE has announced a women’s tag team match involving Natalya for next week’s (May 3) NXT Spring Breakin’ show.
Tonight’s show kicked off with a match between Nikkita Lyons and Lash Legend, which saw Lyons score the victory, before Natalya ran out to attack Lyons.
Natalya and Legend assaulted Lyons until Cora Jade ran out to even the odds. WWE later announced that Natalya will team with Lash Legend to take on Cora Jade and Nikkita Lyons on next week’s NXT Spring Breakin’ show.
Also set for the show is an NXT Championship match between Bron Breakker and Joe Gacy, as well as a North American Championship three-way.
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease