The next special episode of NXT 2.0 has been announced as ‘NXT Spring Breakin”, set for two week’s time (May 3).
On tonight’s show, Carmelo Hayes defeated Santos Escobar, before calling out NXT North American Champion Cameron Grimes, challenging him to a match at the show.
Hayes and Trick Williams were then jumped by Solo Sikoa, who also made a claim to Grimes’ title.
It was announced later in the show that Grimes will defend the title against both Carmelo Hayes and Solo Sikoa at the NXT Spring Breakin’ show.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) April 20, 2022
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- Top WWE Star Teasing Return?
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023