Keeping in line with last year’s show, this year’s Survivor Series Kickoff show will feature a battle royale. Participants from both Raw and SmackDown will take part to try and start their brand off with a win.
WWE announced the match earlier today on Twitter. They did not announce any of the participants in the match. Here is the official announcement and preview from WWE.com:
— WWE (@WWE) November 20, 2020
“The battle of The Best of the Best will start off with fireworks, as Raw and SmackDown Superstars will clash in a Dual-Brand Battle Royal on the Survivor Series Kickoff.
Who will step up for the red and blue brands to send the night’s first message?”
Last year’s Survivor Series featured a tag team battle royale on the Kickoff show. Also, last year’s event saw stars from NXT take center stage as they won the majority of the matches.
NXT is not participating this year, meaning all the matches are between only Raw and SmackDown. Again, nothing is on the line for the winning brand besides WWE brand supremacy.
Here is the full updated card for Survivor Series:
- Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns
- Asuka vs. Sasha Banks
- Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
- New Day vs. Street Profits
- Team Raw (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and Riddle) vs. Team SmackDown (Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, Seth Rollins, TBA)
- Team Raw (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce) vs. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, TBA and TBA)
- Battle Royale