Another new WWE ring name has been revealed for a prospect who has yet to have their debut television match.
Monika Klisara was recruited to the WWE Performance Center in 2022 with a background in Karate, and although she hasn’t had a match on NXT TV or NXT Level Up, she has been working at house shows.
Also, much like the vast majority of PC trainees, Klisara has appeared in background roles on NXT TV, recently notable as the attractive ‘therapist’ that managed to get some answers out of Von Wagner.
Klisara, who is of Serbian and Croatian descent, has now changed up her social media profiles and announced her new ring name.
Captioning the post “allow me to reintroduce myself”, she revealed that she’ll now be going by the name Karmen Petrovic.
Now that she’s been given her official WWE ring name, it would seem like a proper debut on-screen will be coming for Petrovic pretty soon.
allow me to reintroduce myself.. 🗡 pic.twitter.com/AMutMnLfsP
— karmen petrovic 🗡 (@karmen_wwe) July 13, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent