When you get accidentally punched in the face, you might expect the puncher to be remorseful. Well, if you’re Becky Lynch and the puncher was Nia Jax…you’re out of luck.
Although I’m sure Nia feels terrible for what she did, at least in the world of kayfabe she’s not showing too much sympathy.
She tweeted the below in the response to the heavy criticism she has received:
Hey…we don’t deliver mail, things happen. Is anyone gonna ask me about how my fist feels? pic.twitter.com/RjRVcVWTEQ
— Lina Fanene (@NiaJaxWWE) November 14, 2018
So yeah, she’s not all that sorry. Unfortunately for the world of wrestling, it was Lynch that is injured and will miss Survivor Series.
Let’s take another look at the punch that did the damage…
— Buchter (@Zbuch18) November 14, 2018
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans