WWE Hall of Famer Nikki Bella has stated that she wasn’t allowed to attend SummerSlam at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.
During last night’s (August 21) show, Nikki Bella took to Instagram to share photos of herself in the Park MGM in Las Vegas. In the caption, Bella noted that she couldn’t attend SummerSlam, writing:
“When you’re not allowed to go to SummerSlam in Vegas….. lol”
View this post on Instagram
Bella didn’t specify a reason for not being able to attend the Allegiant Stadium event. She had previously teased a SummerSlam appearance on Twitter, asking fans about what she should wear to the Biggest Party of the Summer.
The Bella Twins were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania week in April. On the second night of WrestleMania 37, Nikki and Brie Bella attacked Bayley in a segment that many fans expected Becky Lynch to appear in.
Lynch ultimately returned to WWE at SummerSlam, defeating Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship in under a minute. Numerous fans and wrestlers took to social media following the brief match to discuss their frustrations with Lynch’s victory.
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return